Friday, August 02, 2013

A New Job

Yesterday it became official. With somewhat mixed feelings I will leave my temporary position at Karlstad University (KAU) on Aug 14th for a permanent position as senior lecturer at the Department of Human Sciences/English at Högskolan i Kristianstad/Kristianstad University College (HKR). Luckily, I have finished planning the courses I was supposed to teach and I will hand them over to my successor as soon as possible. Today, I've received a list of the courses that I will teach at HKR and I'm eager to get my teeth into the planning.

To be honest, I'm sad to leave all my wonderful colleagues at KAU, but I'm at the same time thrilled to meet all my new colleagues at HKR and learn more about the work they are doing as well as the context of that which I will be doing this upcoming autumn.

No comments: