Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Writing, writing, writing...

Today I had a meeting with my supervisor Mikael Jakobsson and we talked about the method's chapter I finished a first draft of last week. It was great to talk to him and he seemed to like most of what I had written, had a few pointers in some areas and a few questions about things I need to clarify. After our discussion I have tried to address most of the things that came up, and I will continue doing that tomorrow.

Since last week I have also begun to write on my introduction. I have written about 14 pages by now, but they are still a bit jumbled and I need to put things in the right order, write bridges between the sections, add a few more sections, make sure they fit in and make sense... Well, that's basically what writing is all about.

2 comments:

Bryan's workshop blog said...

Keep going! That's 14 pages which didn't exist before.

Mia said...

Thanks, Bryan! 21 now... :)