Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I haven't been posting in a long time and I'm sorry for that. Things have been extremely busy, since I've been teaching two courses simultaneously, while at the same time taking one on Performance studies with Jay Bolter as my teacher, while at the same time moving out of my old office and into a new one. And the list goes on.

Today I've been in Malmö meeting with Jay and my secondary supervisor, Micke Jakobsson. We had a really good meeting discussing upcoming courses and research ideas. Jay also introduced me to two colleagues of his, Bo Reimer and Pelle Ehn. They seem to be doing some very interesting work at Malmö högskola and I'm definitely going to keep an eye on projects such as City Symphony. Afterwards Jay accompanied me on the train to Karlskrona and we took the opportunity to discuss Richard Schechner's Performance Studies and Philip Auslander's Liveness.

I've also learned that my abstract has been accepted for the Under the Mask conference at the University of Bedfordshire in June. Yay!

No comments: