Friday, February 06, 2009

Planning

This morning I've mainly been preparing for next week, which will be a busy one. I'll be teaching Kubrick/Clarke's movie/novel 2001: A Space Odyssey on Monday and Wednesday afternoons, and on Tuesday I'll be at the University board meeting the whole day and then teach inside Second Life in the evening. The upcoming Thursday and Friday will be filled with meetings as well, so I guess I know what I'm supposed to do. I've already begun, but I'll continue to re-read 2001 later today.

In a few minutes I'm going to log into Second Life for a meeting with Mårten Pettersson, who is a teacher at BTH. It is his class I'm supposed to work with on Tuesday and we are going to go through a few things today that will be elaborated on then. I intend to show him our build, Mare Mare, and tell him a little bit about how Thomas Dons Jensen and myself have created it — the tools, sculpties and scripting. I also intend to show him my inworld research centre where I post information about my most recent research and talk about the possibilities of creating these types of presentations.

No comments: