Friday, August 22, 2008

Ok.. I get it. It's autumn.

I returned to Karlskrona a few days ago after having spent most of the summer in Denmark (apart from five days in Berlin). It has been a great summer and I guess I wish it had lasted a bit longer.

Anyway, I'm back at work now and that is fun too. Yesterday, I was asked to do a seminar about my research at HUMlab as well as a workshop on building and designing in Second Life at Umeå University in November. It will be great to see everyone there again and it is always interesting to travel that far north.

I'm only scheduled to do a little bit of teaching in the autumn, which means that I can focus a lot on my dissertation. I have drafted an outline over the summer and will hopefully finish at least one of the chapters in the upcoming months.

No comments: