Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Teaching Photoshop Right Now

I'm in the middle of a media lab and the first-year LCDM students are busy creating three different versions of the same photo. We'll see the results in an hour.

At the same time I'm preparing for tomorrow's session with the second-year LCDM where we are going to talk about blogging and I'm sure we'll spend some time addressing Twitter as well, which we are now using as a quick information sharing medium together with the course blog on the Digital Cultures course. It is just beginning, but it has worked out pretty well to start with, and I hope the use of it will expand.

I'd also like to draw your attention to Bryan Alexander's comment on my blogpost from March 25th. He raises several questions about Second Life that I think are important.

No comments: