Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm Back Home

And it took forever! We arrived two and a half hours late in Frankfurt (at lunchtime Saturday) and I missed my connecting flight to Copenhagen by 10 min. I took the one at 5.05 pm though, hoping that I would be able to catch the train to Karlskrona at 6.56, but again, I missed it by 10 min. Unfortunately that was the last train Saturday evening, and I ended up staying at Hilton Copenhagen Airport last night. (Ok. The deal wasn't that bad...) :) Hopefully, US Airlines will pay for it.

Today I took the train to Karlskrona, quickly left my suitcase at home and then headed north to pick up my children in Jönköping (440 km roundtrip/approximately 270 miles). We came back here at 7.30. (And it felt SO good to see Marc and Leo again!!!) :)

Right now I'm busy preparing for the next two days. Two seminars tomorrow (Monday) and two courses starting on Tuesday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Sorry to hear about your travel woes, but glad you made it back.
-Bryan

Mia said...

Thanks, Bryan... Good to talk to you yesterday.