Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Last Minute Stuff

Since I'm leaving for the US on Friday, I'm busy preparing for the trip right now. What do I need? What can I leave behind?(Probably most things... I like to travel light.) A mid-size suitcase and my handbag is my goal and I'll probably stick to that - unless I bring too many books, which certainly is a danger.

I'll be staying overnight in Malmö on Friday night, going by train to Copenhagen at around 4.30 on Saturday morning to catch the morning flight to Frankfurt at 7 am. I'll be in Charlotte, NC by mid afternoon local time. Someone will be picking me up at the airport and we'll probably reach Boone by early evening. The League of Worlds conference begins on Monday and I'll have my presentation early in the morning.

I feel very tired at the moment, but I'm also very much looking forward to this...

No comments: