Sunday, August 27, 2006

Welcome to Hazelmeer!

Hazelmeer
Hazelmeer,
originally uploaded by miawb.
My most recent project in Second Life. It's probably the biggest house I've built, slightly bigger than Riverrun, and I've worked with it since yesterday. And I'm not done yet! :) This is the way it looks right now, but it might change a bit in the next few days.

So why did I decide to call it Hazelmeer? Probably one of those weird twists, but it did originate from one of the photos I put on the wall in the newly built house - a photo of the fishing boats on Hasslö (Hazel island) south of Karlskrona city. "Meer" simply means sea in German and Dutch.

And now I need to get back to work. It's the first day for our new students tomorrow and it feels pretty good that the new term is finally beginning...

No comments: