Saturday, April 08, 2006

On My Way to Atlanta

I'm in the air right now (between Iceland and Greenland and 32000 feet up). It's minus 58° C or -72° F outside the window. On Monday I am to meet with Jay Bolter at Georgia Tech. The flight will continue for approximately six more hours. ETA is around 3 pm Atlanta time.

The last few months have been rather busy, and right now, when I'm on the last one of my four connecting flights, I actually begin to realise that I'm on my way. It will be really interesting to talk to everyone at Gatech, to see what they are doing. This trip will be the real start of my phd. Now the time has come to see what I can continue to build on and what new input I can find and use. Perhaps it will take me in new directions.

I'm really looking forward to this!

No comments: