Thursday, September 15, 2005

I've Ordered My Nano

And I'm eagerly awaiting a change in status in my Apple Store order history - from "preparing shipment" to "shipped". ETA is Wednesday the 21st, but the pearl white, 4-gig iPod nano will hopefully arrive earlier than that. As I said to Robert before: The white nano will match my two 12" iBooks very well. Aesthetically, my PowerBook will perhaps work less well, but I can probably live with that. I think... I might have to buy a black one, too... (Stop it, Mia!!!)

Yesterday, I spent most of the day in bed or on the living room sofa. A persistent cold makes me want to return to either of those places, but that scenario doesn't seem likely today. An important meeting starts in half an hour and this evening there will be a welcoming party for the new media students. I'll probably just show up briefly before heading back home to bed.

No comments: